Lean Learning Speed Course
- What is Lean?
And how can you use it to accelerate learning in your organization?
- The Four Pillars of Lean Learning
The principles behind the methodology.
- The Learning Burden
A calculation that may shock you.
- Learning Value Streams
Seeing the whole beyond the parts.
- The Eight Forms of Training Waste
Eliminate these to accelerate learning and performance.
- The Eight Types of Learning Value
Add these to speed learning and retention.
- The Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle
A guide for continuous improvement
- Lean Techniques and Tools
Gemba walks, SMART goals, and more.
- Understanding Lean “Belt” Certifications
How Yellow, Green, and Black Belts work together.
- Integrating Lean Learning with Lean Operations, Lean Healthcare, and Lean Office
How Accelerating Learning Speeds Other Lean Initiatives
White Papers, Case Studies & Reference Guides
- Lean Learning for Healthcare
- How a Lean Black Belt Candidate Saved $1 Million Per Year with His Certification Project
- The Eight Training Wastes and Learning Value Reference Guides
- And more!
Registration is Free
Note: Once you register, you'll have access to the entire speed course and other materials so you can learn at your own pace and choose which topics most interest you.
We'll also send you occasional emails with new learning content from our blog The Lean CLO™.
(As always, we respect your privacy, and you can unsubscribe at any time.)